*probably won’t be

How deep are his pockets ?

Hal Steinbrenner​

$1.3B

Real Time Net Worth​

as of 2/25/24
#2206 in the world today

Hes SKINT!

• The Steinbrenner family also collectively owns more than 25% of YES Network, 20% of MLS' New York City FC, a stake in Legends Hospitality and 10% of Italian soccer club AC Milan.

Hal Steinbrenner​

$1.3B

Real Time Net Worth​

as of 2/25/24
#2206 in the world today

Hes SKINT!

• The Steinbrenner family also collectively owns more than 25% of YES Network, 20% of MLS' New York City FC, a stake in Legends Hospitality and 10% of Italian soccer club AC Milan.

Our debt would wipe out his fortune in one go

Yankees haven’t been to the World Series since Hal’s father died in 2010 and the ownership was handed over to him. If they don’t get there this season, it would be the longest gap in their history. Not particularly well liked among their fans and they always compare him to his Dad.

I think that's for publicly listed companies, though happy to be corrected
No, you are probably right.

I did try and do some research after my post and I didnt really find anything I found useful.

I have an NVQ Level 2 in Business Admin, which took me 6months when I was 16, so I really, really have zero clue what im talking about.

No, you are probably right.

I did try and do some research after my post and I didnt really find anything I found useful.

I have an NVQ Level 2 in Business Admin, which took me 6months when I was 16, so I really, really have zero clue what im talking about.
You could try checking the Takeover Panel Code; but as said, think that's for publicly listed companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back