777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If 777 could pass the PL suitability test, they would have already. That's the only detail germane to the conversation and the club.

Who is pushing what agenda through which outlet is irrelevant.

If he were disputing that Liege players were not paid on time, that Vasco did not have a transfer ban levied, that 777re was losing $2billion worth of capital, that would be relevant. I don't see that he has, because he can't.
I was saying that and then somebody pointed out that Ratcliffe's purchase of Man U shares took quite a while and it started back in the summer?

This is the stuff that goes over my head the most, it's frustrating to not be able to understand and make up my own true opinion, rather we rely on twitter accounts telling us what to think.

This is the stuff that goes over my head the most, it's frustrating to not be able to understand and make up my own true opinion, rather we rely on twitter accounts telling us what to think.
Duh, just go to University and learn microeconomics, come back in 10 years and you will know it all.

I was saying that and then somebody pointed out that Ratcliffe's purchase of Man U shares took quite a while and it started back in the summer?

The deal was not agreed until December I believe. Then approved in February.

777 agreed in September I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back