Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSP may have played a blinder then, there’s a good chance 777 don’t come up with the money by the 15th. I’d be happy with MSP as owners too, I think they would be okay.
It doesnt make sense tho.

April 15 Chelsea [a]; £158m loan to be repaid by 777 Partners to MSP Capital, Farhad Moshiri and local businessmen George Downing and Andy Bell.

If 777 dont pay the loan, that just means they are in default of the loan, I dont see how it means MSP take control, it just means that 777 exit the party surely?

People still seem to be adding 2+2 and getting 5.

April 15 Chelsea [a]; £158m loan to be repaid by 777 Partners to MSP Capital, Farhad Moshiri and local businessmen George Downing and Andy Bell.

If 777 dont pay the loan, that just means they are in default of the loan, I dont see how it means MSP take control, it just means that 777 exit the party surely?

It’s written into the loan agreement on public record is it not .
Isn’t that the document that has been shown online here and other places ?
Also the loan wasn’t to 777 as they are still not owners.
Which presumably means that Everton/ Moshiri / whoever, could pay back the loan and prevent MSP assuming control?

But we now know the loan is secured over half of Moshiri's shares. So if it's defaulted when due the assumption is MSP / Downing / Bell have the option to call that in and take a controlling stake.

It’s like anything though, it depends on how credit worthy Moshiri was and how desperate he was at that point to secure the funding which may very well be reflected in the agreement he signed with MSP. The only thing I would question was if RMF could put the blockers on the loan to equity agreement, isn’t this speculation about the 51% just the same thing? Pay us or we take a good chunk of the club. Essentially a £158m loan for 51% values the club just over £300m.

It’s written into the loan agreement on public record is it not .
Isn’t that the document that has been shown online here and other places ?
That document just showed that a loan was secured on Moshiris shareholding.

The public document doesnt state the repayment terms or states a date it has to be repaid by.

Yep, unless anyone has seen the T&C's of the loan agreement it's guesswork, although people have been pushing this 51% on default for a while now.

But we now know the loan is secured over half of Moshiri's shares. So if it's defaulted when due the assumption is MSP / Downing / Bell have the option to call that in and take a controlling stake.
It’s like anything though, it depends on how credit worthy Moshiri was and how desperate he was at that point to secure the funding which may very well be reflected in the agreement he signed with MSP. The only thing I would question was if RMF could put the blockers on the loan to equity agreement, isn’t this speculation about the 51% just the same thing? Pay us or we take a good chunk of the club. Essentially a £158m loan for 51% values the club just over £300m.
And also, it doesnt just say MSP, it says "MSP Capital, Farhad Moshiri and local businessmen George Downing and Andy Bell."

And also, it doesnt just say MSP, it says "MSP Capital, Farhad Moshiri and local businessmen George Downing and Andy Bell."
We’d assume the others would have no interest in upsetting the status quo. But what will MSP do?
Is there any chance of this pushing us into administration??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back