Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That document just showed that a loan was secured on Moshiris shareholding.

The public document doesnt state the repayment terms or states a date it has to be repaid by.
No , you are correct .
But mid April seems to be inferred by other information available.
Basically like football supporters in general we are treated like mushrooms……

Who knows mate, whole thing is a complete and utter mess.

I guess we find out in 10 days.
I’m hoping one of the accountancy nerds will lay it out for us.
There seems a way we can lock 777 out of owning the club, but that’s only my half arsed thinking.
There also seems to be a way we go into administration.
All on Moshiri this

And also, it doesnt just say MSP, it says "MSP Capital, Farhad Moshiri and local businessmen George Downing and Andy Bell."
It's all pretty complicated, and we don't know the terms of the agreement between those 4 parties when they chipped in for the loan (if they are the only 4 parties to the loan).

It's possible Moshiri has been a little bit clever (for once), by being one of the parties to this loan - if it defaults and MSP / Bell / Downing / Moshiri exercise their right to 51% of the shares then the remainder of Moshiri's shares PLUS his share of the 51% might still keep him over 50%.

Even in that scenario though I imagine he'd cede most day to day control to MSP / Downing / Bell as I believe that was the original plan when MSP were putting in their minority stake last year. So we may yet end up in a very similar position to that in the end, albeit a year further down the line.

Actually, Vinny Mac is very cash rich these days...

We could replace the screens at BMD with Titantrons and replace Z-Cars with "No Chance in Hell".

Boardroom of Vince, Linda, Stephanie, Shane and HHH, with Paul Heyman new press officer and Jerry Lawler and JR on commentary instead of Darren Griffiths.

We should also be renamed FC Everton as well.
That's better than anything the club come up with. Plus it might be entertaining for a change.

what’s this mean mate?
As part of the loan agreement failure to repay/default on the loan means MSP have the option to take 51% of Moshiri`s shares, that would make them the biggest shareholder and have control of the business.

I thought I mentioned this last week...

The loan was meant to be for 25% of the club, they could end up with 51%...

It's all pretty complicated, and we don't know the terms of the agreement between those 4 parties when they chipped in for the loan (if they are the only 4 parties to the loan).

It's possible Moshiri has been a little bit clever (for once), by being one of the parties to this loan - if it defaults and MSP / Bell / Downing / Moshiri exercise their right to 51% of the shares then the remainder of Moshiri's shares PLUS his share of the 51% might still keep him over 50%.

Even in that scenario though I imagine he'd cede most day to day control to MSP / Downing / Bell as I believe that was the original plan when MSP were putting in their minority stake last year. So we may yet end up in a very similar position to that in the end, albeit a year further down the line.
This seems to be the possible outcome.
But if this was the case do we assume it was necessary to side step R&MF objections , hence the convoluted nature of proceedings?
Also why is Moshiri still championing 777 ?
So many questions with so few answers for us mushrooms.

Apparently there is 13 investors who stumped up the money for the MSP loan, including £20m by Moshiri...

This seems to be the possible outcome.
But if this was the case do we assume it was necessary to side step R&MF objections , hence the convoluted nature of proceedings?
Also why is Moshiri still championing 777 ?
So many questions with so few answers for us mushrooms.
I'm not sure it would be a deliberate plot to sidestep R&M. I wouldn't give too much credit to Moshiri even if this works out OK for him, because he couldn't have known for sure 777 wouldn't pass the tests.

It way well be the case that he's known all along that mid-April is the date the 777 deal comes off the table naturally so he hasn't hurried to pull the plug, and he may well be happy with either outcome.

I'm not sure it would be a deliberate plot to sidestep R&M. I wouldn't give too much credit to Moshiri even if this works out OK for him, because he couldn't have known for sure 777 wouldn't pass the tests.

It way well be the case that he's known all along that mid-April is the date the 777 deal comes off the table naturally so he hasn't hurried to pull the plug, and he may well be happy with either outcome.
That would make complete sense, especially with no other clear source of day to day funding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back