Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all foreign to me mate
that’s why i ask you all is it good or bad lol
None of it is good IMO, all very murky and loads of ifs and buts... Just wish Moshiri would get rid of 777 and entertain a serious group. If there isn`t anymore, no one knows for sure if there is or isn`t, then Moshiri or the club CFO must restructure the debt, it isn`t sustainable as it is.

Don't ask me why because I don't know. I have a feeling Wyness has something to do with this other bid. Seems strange to me we haven't heard from him in years ,all of a sudden he is voicing his opinion about 777 everywhere you care to look

Don't ask me why because I don't know. I have a feeling Wyness has something to do with this other bid. Seems strange to me we haven't heard from him in years ,all of a sudden he is voicing his opinion about 777 everywhere you care to look
It seems strange to me that a man with his finger on the pulse is writing for Football Insider.......

These mysterious owners, waiting in the wings and ready to pounce, are certainly playing the long game
If 777 got a pass mark - not likely it seems, but possible - other interested parties would miss out, so why don't they show their
hand now? I suppose they're waiting for a fire sale if 777 are rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back