Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, they're persistent i'll give them that!

Certainly not acting like the deal is going to fall apart any time soon. They're either clinging on hoping they can still pull it off or are very confident.
He presumably has some amazing properties, cars, plenty of (other peoples) cash, and seems to be mentioned along with European supermodels and risqué photos. Also, quarter end reporting in full swing for his US companies and that’s never fun.

Does seem ludicrous he and his entourage would be there, watching pretty grim football a fortnight before the whole thing collapses due to the MSP payment requirement? Not a chance they don’t know whether they can meet the PL conditions at this point surely?

Either very confident and wants to spend time within the newest and most important part of their empire, or they still expect to be closely involved in operations when all this “MSP take control” stuff occurs and there is something more complex afoot. Can post as many stories about their regulatory issues in Bermuda as you like. But millionaires having nothing better to do, and happy to brave dangerous winds in their private jet, to watch “the Dyche derby” seems very odd if they are a couple of weeks away from an embarrassing investment knock back.

Their other businesses rely heavily on credit ratings and reputation. Having the world told they can’t cobble together a couple of hundred million you’d think would be quite the damaging event, and yet they keep turning up and plugging away.

All very very bizarre.

According to Alan Nixon 777 have agreed a deal with Andy Bell and George Downing to sell them the stadium and have the clubs debt to them written off in exchange. Don't know how much truth is in this as I believe that we only owe them about 50 million. Oh well, time will tell.

According to Alan Nixon 777 have agreed a deal with Andy Bell and George Downing to sell them the stadium and have the clubs debt to them written off in exchange. Don't know how much truth is in this as I believe that we only owe them about 50 million. Oh well, time will tell.
That can only be a good thing, if 777 don't own BMD then they can't borrow against it and at least the stadium is owned by 2 blues rather than some dodgy yanks.

I thought it was a condition of us leasing the land it had to be owned by Everton... so I can't see this being true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back