Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a fan of him, he's done a lot and has connections so I'm not going to chime in on him (like some have) as it's his informed opinion.

But we'll look like absolute clowns after putting out a statement if things weren't in place and money wasn't there.

While there's some unsavoury history behind them....777 have done more deals and agreed with more leagues/club's than any other owner in the premier league and possibly in the sport.

It's not their first barbecue. They know what they're doing to take us over.
That is one of the major problems tho.
I don't want a multi club owner that is failing with each of them.

I want an owner that gives 100% of his time on a single club to build up to be his baby, not one of his cash cows.

Rather than new owners having to pass the ‘fit and proper’ test, does the same apply to the club?

I.e. - could the Premier League rule that Everton are too corrupt and too much of a risky organisation for third parties to invest in?

I’m sure Everton could find a way to fall victim to a rule that is specifically designed to protect clubs and keep dodgy investors out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back