Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth makes you think there aren't other interested parties? Is it because you haven't had a personal update by e-mail?

Everton won't go into administration.

MSP (clearly at the head of the list, however long) will take up their option after we default on the loan due to them. Whatever outstanding debt we have (excluding Moshiris shareholder loans which are likely gone forever) they have the clout that allows them to be restructured at more favourable terms.

Will the new Everton leadership include Bell and Downing? You'd imagine so.

There will be no "asset stripping" but there will be some outs to avoid further PSR breaches.

We'll emerge in 12/18 months as a functioning football club in arguably the most beautiful stadium in the league.

Vault me, as the kids might say.
Spot on

What on earth makes you think there aren't other interested parties? Is it because you haven't had a personal update by e-mail?

MSP (clearly at the head of the list, however long) will take up their option after we default on the loan due to them. Whatever outstanding debt we have (excluding Moshiris shareholder loans which are likely gone forever) they have the clout that allows them to be restructured at more favourable terms.

There will be no "asset stripping" but there will be some outs to avoid further PSR breaches.

We'll emerge in 12/18 months as a functioning football club in arguably the most beautiful stadium in the league.

Yes! I love this. I too, believe in the outcomes you've made in this comment. Up the Toffees.

I hope so

I like the confidence of his delivery.

A bit like me, sometimes right, sometimes wrong, always certain.

Makes me laugh at how wound up people get with him. I listen to all his pods and read most of his blogs. He makes some good assumptions from publicly available information and id say he has someone on the inside drip feeding the odd snippet.

Some of his predictions come to pass, some don't. What's the big deal? If people don't like what he has to say, don't read it.
What you call confidence a lot of us seemingly take for arrogance

Yes

It's hard to ignore at this point.
Thing is that plenty of genuine journalists working for reputable outlets have also suggested there is a possibility of some form of administration ahead , it’s not a view exclusive to Esk . Some have even suggested that while it is not something without damaging effects ,( job losses , damage to small businesses) ,it may be a way for Everton to survive.
In all honesty the abuse towards Esk has more to do with mob rule and people vying with each other to show how they hate him more.
It’s ridiculous.
It’s tedious.
It’s just boring.
Debate his opinions, disagree with him or not , but the personal attacks divert from the serious discussion of the club and what the hell is going through Moshiri’s brain that he actually considered 777 a serious option.
Now having tried to sidestep the Esk sideshow I have been drawn into it , much to my chagrin.

What you call confidence a lot of us seemingly take for arrogance
But that's on the reader rather than him.

If people think the delivery is arrogant, they should block his content, don't read any shared links and get on with your day Esk free.

His style can come across as holier than thou but that doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's the message content rather than the tone of delivery that interests me.

Thing is that plenty of genuine journalists working for reputable outlets have also suggested there is a possibility of some form of administration ahead , it’s not a view exclusive to Esk . Some have even suggested that while it is not something without damaging effects ,( job losses , damage to small businesses) ,it may be a way for Everton to survive.
In all honesty the abuse towards Esk has more to do with mob rule and people vying with each other to show how they hate him more.
It’s ridiculous.
It’s tedious.
It’s just boring.
Debate his opinions, disagree with him or not , but the personal attacks divert from the serious discussion of the club and what the hell is going through Moshiri’s brain that he actually considered 777 a serious option.
Now having tried to sidestep the Esk sideshow I have been drawn into it , much to my chagrin.
I do debate his opinions, im constantly pointing out how often and how much he is wrong.

I dont hate him, I just hate how people are sucked into his constant made up attention seeking.

But I dont hate him as much as I hate it when people quote Alan Nixon or Keith Wyness.

But yes, its quite tedious, so I am personally gonna make an effort to ignore the things posted regarding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back