Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it takes an outsider to remind us all what an opportunity this club is for somebody, a beat down institution that's ripe for picking with a ready to go state of the art stadium. These opportunities don't come around often make no mistake.

Absolutely. Hate to say this but, in lots of cases, if you want someone to put Everton FC down, ask an Evertonian to do it for you. Some of our supporters are so negative about the club and its history, it's as if we'd never won a trophy or ever had a crowd over 20,000.

Proper flirting with us isn’t he, the slag.
IMG_7588.webp

My take on it FWIW
Any talk of a 777 deal will finally be dead on May 31. The eventual owner of Everton FC probably doesn't even exist yet as an entity.
A company will be formed for the specific purpose of buying the club, most likely put together by MSP, Bell and Downing and no doubt other minor investors.
Textor may or may not be a future investor in that company once he's out of Palace.

My take on it FWIW
Any talk of a 777 deal will finally be dead on May 31. The eventual owner of Everton FC probably doesn't even exist yet as an entity.
A company will be formed for the specific purpose of buying the club, most likely put together by MSP, Bell and Downing and no doubt other minor investors.
Textor may or may not be a future investor in that company once he's out of Palace.
This is my hope...think it's vital Bell and Downing are involved going forward.

Bite the pillow lads, I'm going in dry. 🤦‍♂️

I would most certainly hope not!

There's a very good chance that this time in the next 1-2 years our very good mate Josh Wander could be trying his hardest not to drop the soap during shower time in Cell Block C.
Well that be a warning to anyone over 17 and wearing a baseball cap in public, it just ends badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back