A player does not become a bad player overnight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been good of late, when he plays in the anchor role he gives us great protection and shape, its no coincidence results have improved since hes gone in there. That said i think hes a player with huge potential, but someone who thinks hes there already - hes not, he could really be a top top player, but he strikes me as someone who thinks they are a superstar already.

I can see him being a journey man player who never really fulfilled ther epotential to be honest - he doesnt get it and is here for the wongas.

Last edited:

" He has been coming off in games with cramp, very much like this time last year, so it's maybe something he needs to build up to. That has been pretty noticeable in the games."

Guess who said that.

BULSHIZZLE!!! HE DOESNT WANT THE SHIRT AND WANTS TO GET HOME TO GET THE XFACTOR IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get rid Moyles!!!! And the other clowns mentioned! A bare bones 13 man squad will do! GET DUFFY ON!!!

With Fellaini and Rodwell nearly ready for action again it doesn't really matter but at the moment we are better with him and as pointed out earlier he's a central defender.

Worst guess ever.

comic%20book%20guy.jpg

Ok, if not Jesus, lets go one higher, was it John Lennon?

Simply had enough, Neville showed he could do a fine job centre with Arteta (NOTICE!) and Hibbert is a better defender anyway.

Evertonians have had to deal with players that were far from world class for a long while, and rarely has that been something the crowd has pummeled a player for, but a player not putting the effort in has been hammered from minute one till years after they have either left of been sold.

Heit can step up or ship off!

After the BP game where John H. asked to be subbed.. He comes out today fouling all over the place.. In my eye's he knew a yellow card would bring Rodders in at half time..

Hopefully I'm wrong and he was just pumped up.

After the BP game where John H. asked to be subbed.. He comes out today fouling all over the place.. In my eye's he knew a yellow card would bring Rodders in at half time..

Hopefully I'm wrong and he was just pumped up.

That's unfortunately feasible, but I hope you're wrong too.

I thought he added some bite into a very dull centre midfield today, the substitution was right though, he would have seen red i'm sure in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.