• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until yesterday I was happy to see him naff off back to Spuds at the end of the season but if he was to put in a few more performances like that one i'd love us to sign him in the summer if the price was right.

Desperate to impress just .. you would be afraid to offer him a contract in case his work effort goes as soon as it's signed. Might just be me but there are a lot, ALOT of footballers who do this nowadays. Always a reason why these people have been loaned out in the first place.

Boss today tho! ;)

Spurs supporters will tell you that Lennon always put a shift in. I think he would be an asset. He can make things happen and has always tracked back like a good 'un.

Tremendous effort from him yesterday, he'd be an absolute world-beater if his crossing matched his build up play and work ethic. But I guess that's why he's not a world beater.....

Good asset to have though and his attitude to date cannot be faulted.

Acouple years back this lad was an england regular and nobody questioned that.

He isnt ronaldo or robben, he is a winger who can run really fast and get into the box. Yesterday showed that we can use that to our advantage. He is better than McGeady easily and better otpion out side than oviedo.

Would i buy him? Only if he was cheap, not 7-8 million unless we planned to make him first choice.

Acouple years back this lad was an england regular and nobody questioned that.

He isnt ronaldo or robben, he is a winger who can run really fast and get into the box. Yesterday showed that we can use that to our advantage. He is better than McGeady easily and better otpion out side than oviedo.

Would i buy him? Only if he was cheap, not 7-8 million unless we planned to make him first choice.

Yep agreed. Maybe 5m but wouldn't want to pay more than that tbh. Thought he was superb yesterday though and long may that continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back