Accounts out for 2010 - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Matt??????????????????? Hes calling you out here mate!

You going to have a crack at it Dave mate, or just going to handbag it?

Have a crack at it? Why would I do that when there's people more qualified to comb over the figures and present the headline figures? I dont mean you either!

Record losses; indebted; no revenue stream advancing apart from the tv money they do nothing to earn; a squad hollowed out to breaking point.

If none of that's true please take this opportunity to enlighten me and others.

The floor is yours.

Have a crack at it? Why would I do that when there's people more qualified to comb over the figures and present the headline figures? I dont mean you either!

Record losses; indebted; no revenue stream advancing apart from the tv money they do nothing to earn; a squad hollowed out to breaking point.

If none of that's true please take this opportunity to enlighten me and others.

The floor is yours.

You could just say you dont know to be fair, feel free to hide behind the bluster and not step up, ill do mine, want to have a good look at them though.

Last edited:
You could just say you dont know to be fair, feel free to hide behond the bluster, ill do mine, want to have a good look at them though.

You are one half of the Financial Review Team. I'm a mere mortal.

As said, I await your findings with interest. Cant wait to see how we're all wrong and Everton are really one of the business successes of English football.

You are one half of the Financial Review Team. I'm a mere mortal.

As said, I await your findings with interest. Cant wait to see how we're all wrong and Everton are really one of the business successes of English football.

Its ok mate, i get it, you just dont want to right! lol

I havnt stated what i think of them yet mate, dont worry so much.

Last edited:

The only thing, the one single truth I ever learn seem to learn when I visit these threads is:
Be glad we're not Villa. And I am.

I havnt stated what i think of them yet mate, dont worry so much.

You stated the debt was relatively stable. Which it is literally but not in real terms unless we can sell Bellefiled every year. Why do you financial high flyers keep trying to mislead fellow Evertonians ?

You stated the debt was relatively stable. Which it is literally but not in real terms unless we can sell Bellefiled every year. Why do you financial high flyers keep trying to mislead fellow Evertonians ?

If Bellfeild went to pay down the debt in the financial year mate, surely the debt or turnover, net figures and liability would be lower no? The headline figures are exactly that the smoking gun is in the detail.

*Chuckles.

Im not defending anything here btw - your assuming i am. The headline figures are exactly that the smoking gun is in the detail.

Last edited:
If Bellfeild went to pay down the debt in the financial year mate, surely the debt or turnover, net figures and liability would be lower no? The headline figures are exactly that the smoking gun is in the detail.

*Chuckles.

Im not defending anything here btw - your assuming i am. The headline figures are exactly that the smoking gun is in the detail.

The detail is that the debt would be higher had we not sold Bellefield. That makes the headline debt figure unusable for grown ups.

*Hyena laughs"

But the debt would not be so high had we not moved to Finch Farm and taken out that lease... I don't understand why Bellefield is an issue to some people. We traded one off-field thing for another.

Were the board somehow supposed to give Moyes the Bellefield money and magic up money for Finch Farm rent as well?

So basically we don't have any money to buy some new players, and we can't get any money to do so.

And even if we did we'd just end up in more debt and have to sell players?

But the debt would not be so high had we not moved to Finch Farm and taken out that lease... I don't understand why Bellefield is an issue to some people. We traded one off-field thing for another.

Were the board somehow supposed to give Moyes the Bellefield money and magic up money for Finch Farm rent as well?

The point is, next Year, we will still have rent to pay on Finch Farm, but we can only sell Bellfield once....................

The point is, next Year, we will still have rent to pay on Finch Farm, but we can only sell Bellfield once....................

Definitely wonder why so many people on here can't grasp basic points, when those points lead to pontential criticism or concern over the club's financial performance.

Anyone labelling those accounts as decent, stable etc has a man obsession for Bill, which is understandable, but is not an Evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.