Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Spends all his time on GOT.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Beard

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Lives with his mum

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters
You've not set this to see who's voting so I have a feeling there *may* be some folks voting that are not women
how-very.gif

No slut-shaming here please. This is a safe space.

There is no judging from me Pies, I am a liberal. I give the same advice to all the young men who message me on social media asking for dating advice which I will give to you, free of charge:

1. Prioritise money over honey, get your finances sorted and the rest will fall into place, regardless of your "hobbies".

2. If you must insist on joining dating apps, stay in your lane and acknowledge where you sit in the food chain.

There is no judging from me Pies, I am a liberal. I give the same advice to all the young men who message me on social media asking for dating advice which I will give to you, free of charge:

1. Prioritise money over honey, get your finances sorted and the rest will fall into place, regardless of your "hobbies".

2. If you must insist on joining dating apps, stay in your lane and acknowledge where you sit in the food chain.
wowzers

First thing you need to do is seperate "dating" from "online dating". Whilst I loathe to use hipster language, FB92 is somewhat of a chad and never found the dating game difficult to navigate.

However my time was before online dating became the mainstream way to find a woman.

Unfortunately the dating world in that respect looks to have changed and much more to the advantage of women. An average looking woman will be hounded with messages from men, in comparison, unless you're in the top 10-20% looks/wealth, forget trying to punch above your weight.

You can still find a nice bird, but its not like my/many others time where some cheeky banter and good dancing skills could entice a 8/10+ lass on the dance floor.

If you're currently dating online, forget hobbies as you aint getting as far to disclose your hobbies unless you have something that seperates you from the 50+ other men hitting that girls inbox.
giphy.webp

First thing you need to do is seperate "dating" from "online dating". Whilst I loathe to use hipster language, FB92 is somewhat of a chad and never found the dating game difficult to navigate.

However my time was before online dating became the mainstream way to find a woman.

Unfortunately the dating world in that respect looks to have changed and much more to the advantage of women. An average looking woman will be hounded with messages from men, in comparison, unless you're in the top 10-20% looks/wealth, forget trying to punch above your weight.

You can still find a nice bird, but its not like my/many others time where some cheeky banter and good dancing skills could entice a 8/10+ lass on the dance floor.

If you're currently dating online, forget hobbies as you aint getting as far to disclose your hobbies unless you have something that seperates you from the 50+ other men hitting that girls inbox.
@NeilMorepies I think referring to yourself in the third person should be added to the list. Maybe this entire post should be to be honest

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back