Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inappropriate Language
The manager picks the players and dictates that the wingers play as wingback to a central back 4... other managers don`t do that.

Dyche is a Dinosaur and has been out thought by every manager he comes up against now and he can`t change, he doesn`t have anything else!
And I suppose the people who are actually playing the game are too thick to realise it’s not working and change it. Play ok, pick me money up, play [Poor language removed] pick me money up.

I agree Dyche isn’t the answer, he never was IMO. But, I don’t think changing now has any value. Wait for end of year and have better options. Whether or not we go down depends on the other teams. A new manager can’t score goals.

Just want ask does anyone even like watching this team anymore, i have seen this club let me down so much just got to the point now just what is the point
Not enjoyed it for over 3 years now mate. Used to look forward to the match but now it’s a chore.I drive 150 miles each way up to Goodison for every game as well. If I lived local at least I could drown sorrows much quicker!!

2nd points deduction will send us down, unless the club act because midweek Dyche is going to be out on his own as worst of all....

1711819209813.png

And I suppose the people who are actually playing the game are too thick to realise it’s not working and change it. Play ok, pick me money up, play [Poor language removed] pick me money up.
I don't know if it exists anymore but back in the day win bonuses was all the incentive needed.............the money players are on now lessens incentive surely.

Not enjoyed it for over 3 years now mate. Used to look forward to the match but now it’s a chore.I drive 150 miles each way up to Goodison for every game as well. If I lived local at least I could drown sorrows much quicker!!
Thing for me is i dont like any of this team anymore, i have seen alot of crap from everton but the club has taken everythint from us fans

The players can`t change it... they have to tow the Dyche line don`t they? No professional is going to go against the gaffer but I think a few should stand up and dress him down.