Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome lad

its probably been said already but at the very worst, he will now be coming off the bench instead of naismith on the wing. if you dont like that, then you need to get out of town

lukaku
Mirallas Pienaar Mcgeady

Or

Lukaku
pienaar Mirallas mcgeady

Next week? (obvs Ross will be in the middle when he's fit).

Should prove to be a decent signing and at least adds depth and a bit of pace to the squad. The more direct, pacy players we have the better.

No worries mate.

Putting Gibson and Kone aside...

We have Distin, Alcaraz, Barkley, McGeady, Deulofeu, (New striker) all to come in.

yeah, but he's still right to be panicked. doesn't matter if they're all to come back in, none of them were there today.

with regards to mcgeady's fitness, he hasn't played for ages and has he even been training? when you live in russia and your family's in ireland, you're hardly going to pass up on an opportunity on an extra long xmas on the guiness, i know i wouldn't.

he'll be playing for us on boxing days etc, from now on.

welcome to the club lid, hopefully some good squad bulking.

yeah, but he's still right to be panicked. doesn't matter if they're all to come back in, none of them were there today.

with regards to mcgeady's fitness, he hasn't played for ages and has he even been training? when you live in russia and your family's in ireland, you're hardly going to pass up on an opportunity on an extra long xmas on the guiness, i know i wouldn't.

he'll be playing for us on boxing days etc, from now on.

welcome to the club lid, hopefully some good squad bulking.

But even with 7 players out (including Jelavic and not McGeady) we still had more than enough to stroll to victory. Not many clubs have as good squad depth as we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back