Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seem him. Is he THAT good...keeping Mirallas or Pienaar on the bench?

It's more important who'll be keeping off the bench, like.

We played osman and naismith on the wings vs QPR ffs and had gueye as our backup today and our only other option is to play the reserve leftback there.

You need more than 2 acceptable wingers. Now we have 3. Yay.

I've not seem him. Is he THAT good...keeping Mirallas or Pienaar on the bench?

He is good mate yes.

Everyone has different opinions of him but for me he has all the attributes to be very successful in this league. He really does. He really will be breathing down the necks of the 1st team and I think, before the season is out, he will be a regular.

He has the potential to be a crowd favourite and working with bobby and the lads at our club, he can only get better. Once he has settled in, and it won't be long to be honest, as its always different here at Everton.......watch him go. Such a great age too.

I'm very happy.

You know what I've noticed? Our signings are in public a lot more than under Moyes. Almost every one of them have been talked about awhile before they actually happened. Under Moyes you'd never know who was signing until they figuratively had signed

You know what I've noticed? Our signings are in public a lot more than under Moyes. Almost every one of them have been talked about awhile before they actually happened. Under Moyes you'd never know who was signing until they figuratively had signed

And then it would be announced and then they would fail a physical.

Think we have our targets picked out a long way in advance under Martinez. We're very decisive, know who we want and go after until we get them so it's an open secret really.

Whereas Moyes was famous for not making his mind up til the last minute so he was harder to read.

Doesn't really make a difference in effectiveness but it's a different style.

Martinez done very well with another ex Celtic winger in Shaun Maloney. He brought consistency to his game under Martinez so hopefully he can do similar with McGeady.

For a nominal fee he's defo worth a risk. Very attacking, fast and loves to take a man on. He'll be a jarg Dave Thomas to our very own Bob Lukakuford.

Can we take him back, the shoes don't bode well
nfPaHc9fst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back