Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez needlessly destroyed our tempo and shape there tonight subbing McGeady. It let QPR back into it.
fry.jpg

Martinez needlessly destroyed our tempo and shape there tonight subbing McGeady. It let QPR back into it.
Agreed. Really frustating not sure why thought geads did OK tbh. still want to love still frustrates the life out of me. but to be fair when he looses the ball he gets back and doesnt have a moody like some wingers

Agreed. Really frustating not sure why thought geads did OK tbh. still want to love still frustrates the life out of me. but to be fair when he looses the ball he gets back and doesnt have a moody like some wingers

It's a kneejerk, thoughtless subbing pattern he's got himself into.

Clueless.

Pienaar came on and sloooooowed it right down.

QPR were made up.

Ill at least say this about him, hes trying,

Hes really been putting in more graft tracking back and chasing things than he usually does, maybe hes taking a leaf out of naisimths book, things not going for you at least put in a shift.

And he did get an assist

Ill at least say this about him, hes trying,

Hes really been putting in more graft tracking back and chasing things than he usually does, maybe hes taking a leaf out of naisimths book, things not going for you at least put in a shift.

And he did get an assist
Shape to the team mate. That's what he adds. It keeps the opposition stretched and on the back foot.

Martinez has left out two wingers and its been the wrong move. Wide men with some pace. That's what we require at Everton.

We need better than him to progress. None of the teams we're looking to challenge would have him in their squad and we should be looking to improve this position.

We need better than him to progress. None of the teams we're looking to challenge would have him in their squad and we should be looking to improve this position.
Other than Mirallas, Barkley, Baines, Coleman, we need an upgrade in ALL positions.

The lad's done ok again.

I really dont see where this cones from.

It's just lazy commentary, IMO.

Other than Mirallas, Barkley, Baines, Coleman, we need an upgrade in ALL positions.

The lad's done ok again.

I really dont see where this cones from.

It's just lazy commentary, IMO.

You might be right, I just haven't warmed to him from the off.

Still longing for that unplayable flying winger to fire us to 4th place. I look at McGeady and don't ever think he's going to do anything other than chip in with the odd goal against the league's whipping boys.

The lad's clearly sh1t Del.

I can confirm he's not Robben, and I dont think he ever will be. If he cant be Robben he should just **** off.

He will be dropped on Sat, AGAIN

The lad need a good run of 5-6 games to get some form together

In one game dropped for 3 and repeat

He will be dropped on Sat, AGAIN

The lad need a good run of 5-6 games to get some form together

In one game dropped for 3 and repeat
Martinez - spent two years chasing him and subs him or leaves him on the bench.

Very decisive.

Status
Not open for further replies.