Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Alan Irvine Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprised it's taken this long for them to get rid of Irvine - awful manager, never Premier League standard.

You know what, I for one am beginning to get a little tired of your holier than thou statements on this forum.

You come on here and pontificate like you are the all-seeing, all-knowing oracle... I might be able to put up with it if you were an Evertonian, but you're not, you're a Manu fan, and like most of those from the Theatre of Wet Dreams, probably a glory hunter par excellence. Don't bother telling me you go to every game and have done for years, 'cos quite frankly I'm not interested in what funny and peculiar activities you get up to in your spare time.
You seem to spend a lot of time on here slagging off just about everyone and everybody -remember your unsubstantiated rant about Glasgow and Celtic in particular?
Makes me wonder if all the time you spend on here is because the inhabitants of Red Cafe and other Manu forums have had enough of you and told you to do one.
You are of course entitled to your opinion, but when it comes to matters intrinsically Everton related, I'd suggest you engage brain before operating keyboard fingers in future.

Surprised it's taken this long for them to get rid of Irvine - awful manager, never Premier League standard.

And whilst Alan Irvine might not yet or ever be up to Premier League standard, you don't need to be so scathing with your posting attitude. Coming across as a smartar5e does you no favours in my eyes, and as one Salfordian to another, learn some humility when in the house of others.

Tell us who is, oh great one.

I can think of several managers who could do a better job at WBA than Irvine. I suspect most people at these lovely forums could as well.

Why so defensive? Irvine is dog chod - it's not like this is news? Do you really need to me to reel off a list of better candidates for West Brom?

Last edited:
Is anyone the least bit surprised? Dear me, this forum was generally of the opinion that it was a shocking decision for WBA to appoint him in the first place, so I'm not sure what people's problem with Jim Lahey is on this one. If you're worried about Irvine's welfare then I'm sure he'll have a couple of million in compensation and will most likely get another job within a football related capacity within a year or so.

Forgive me for not joining the orchestra with a violin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back