2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coward is the word for him. Didn’t attempt one positive thing with the ball all game.
See these are the types of posts that say to me the hatred is too much for you all. Didn't attempt one positive thing is just patently false whether you thought he played well or not. And that's true pretty much every time he plays with maybe a handful of exceptions.

3B2690FF-7C2F-46C9-A0FE-CBBE9593EED7.jpeg

See these are the types of posts that say to me the hatred is too much for you all. Didn't attempt one positive thing is just patently false whether you thought he played well or not. And that's true pretty much every time he plays with maybe a handful of exceptions.

I mean, really?
You're like Red Dwarfs Rimmer. Its just constant verbal diarreha.

His post is correct. Your weird obsession with thinking he's half decent and its just 40,000 Everton fans week in week out getting on his back is massively bizarre.

He's absolutely crap, he's a waste of money, he needs to be shipped out asap

Yeah there's no instances in recorded history of large groups being wrong about something

It's football, a match happens weekly. Every week everyone can see he's absolutely crap.

History will show his time at Everton to be crap. History will show his football career to be crap

History will show you chatted crap about Iwobi constantly.

Your in the minority on this one.

Iwobi was poor, but not remotely the reason we lost today.
The dearth in quality ran through virtually the entire team - all the way to the sidelines (and boardroom)!

Iwobi was poor, but not remotely the reason we lost today.
The dearth in quality ran through virtually the entire team - all the way to the sidelines (and boardroom)!

Not sure anyone is saying he is the sole reason we lost mate. However, he is clear evidence of why we are an atrocious team.

Iwobi is a poor man’s Bolasie/Tal/any other winger we have had in the last 20 years and let’s be honest, we haven’t had a long list of exceptional wingers to compare him to.

He always tried to nutmeg the player he is facing and it’s so obvious. Add that to the fact he has no pace or at least, no confidence in his pace and we may as well play Tony Hibbert on the wing

Status
Not open for further replies.