2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure anyone is saying he is the sole reason we lost mate. However, he is clear evidence of why we are an atrocious team.

Iwobi is a poor man’s Bolasie/Tal/any other winger we have had in the last 20 years and let’s be honest, we haven’t had a long list of exceptional wingers to compare him to.

He always tried to nutmeg the player he is facing and it’s so obvious. Add that to the fact he has no pace or at least, no confidence in his pace and we may as well play Tony Hibbert on the wing
You should be paying more attention to the second line than the first.
Yes, Iwobi has been consistently gash but so has a long list of others. That says pattern!

Don't sit on the fence Macca?

I want him to come good mate i honestly do, just like I'd love it if Rondon started scoring and opinion then changes to a positive one.

But watching Everton for nearly 40 years, when you think a player is crap, it's because they usually are and we've got a lot of experience of seeing crap players.

The fella has no game management skills whatsoever. He shouldn't be getting any games whatsoever for Everton Football Club because he's simply not very good.

I want him to come good mate i honestly do, just like I'd love it if Rondon started scoring and opinion then changes to a positive one.

But watching Everton for nearly 40 years, when you think a player is crap, it's because they usually are and we've got a lot of experience of seeing crap players.

The fella has no game management skills whatsoever. He shouldn't be getting any games whatsoever for Everton Football Club because he's simply not very good.
Not much comfort, but at least Rondon didn't cost 30 million lol

His post is correct. Your weird obsession with thinking he's half decent and its just 40,000 Everton fans week in week out getting on his back is massively bizarre.

He's absolutely crap, he's a waste of money, he needs to be shipped out asap
So by your own admission 40,000 people are on his back at his place of work and you’re wandering why he can’t perform properly

Status
Not open for further replies.