2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the many of our current players I hate.

Never really hated any Everton players over the years, think it started with Ashley Williams and since then half the players we sign I just pure hate.

Same. I try not to hate anything or anyone.
But he doesnt give a fck if the team win or lose. Not one flying fck. You can see it in him that he's going through the motions of his set for life contract and plays with not one ounce of passion.

Did he not play RB at some point under Ancelotti and looked less bad than normal?

Yes there was a game during lockdown away at Fulham where we played 532 and he was a RWB, it sort of worked for that one game and people were saying that maybe he had found his position. We won the game and Iwobi was involved for the 2nd goal. I’m not sure why we didn’t carry on with it.

I think that formation could work for us with the players we have now. Might make us a bit more solid at the back and get Richarlison and DCL in the box.

Yes there was a game during lockdown away at Fulham where we played 532 and he was a RWB, it sort of worked for that one game and people were saying that maybe he had found his position. We won the game and Iwobi was involved for the 2nd goal. I’m not sure why we didn’t carry on with it.

I think that formation could work for us with the players we have now. Might make us a bit more solid at the back and get Richarlison and DCL in the box.
You could argue it was against the worst team in the league and he's never been able to carry that level of performance against any other side in two seasons with us. In fact, he's been utterly dreadful in almost every game he's participated in. It's genuinely like playing with 10 professionals and one lad from the stands. Or 9 professionals and 2 from the stands if Rondon is on the field. No wonder we never win games.

RDT_20220120_1232161704243258363490882.png

Status
Not open for further replies.