2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobi is crap mate.
Looks busy on the ball without producing anything.
Gave the ball away in silly mistakes tonight.
Oh ...and he doesnt score.

If anyone is daft enough ...sell him.
Yeah but thing is mate we can say this about everyone of our players, but players like Iwobi are going to be vital next season

Iwobi is crap mate.
Looks busy on the ball without producing anything.
Gave the ball away in silly mistakes tonight.
Oh ...and he doesnt score.

If anyone is daft enough ...sell him.

He scored three times last season, including that crucial last-minute winner v Newcastle, without which we may well have been playing Huddersfield in the Championship opener this evening.

Mate, I get that he's no Cruyff but some of the revisionism going on here is ridiculous. Credit where it's due, Iwobi played a large part in Everton staying in the PL in the last few months' of last season.

He scored three times last season, including that crucial last-minute winner v Newcastle, without which we may well have been playing Huddersfield in the Championship opener this evening.

Mate, I get that he's no Cruyff but some of the revisionism going on here is ridiculous. Credit where it's due, Iwobi played a large part in Everton staying in the PL in the last few months' of last season.
When he played as a winger, he didn't seem to be a very good footballer, but he always gave 100% and never once went hiding, he always went looking for the ball. What he lacked in ability, he more than made up with work rate and determination.
Towards the end of the season when he played a more central role, he looked like a completely new player. The work ethic was still there, he always still went looking for the ball but actually had some end product.

He was probably my favourite player last season

Status
Not open for further replies.