2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t watch the full game, but is it safe to assume that as we scored twice in his 20-minute cameo he had a positive impact on the game for us?

Giving credit when it’s due?

He gets Peter’s when it’s due!
He did well, no problem with that. Folk going on like he changed the game and won it for us. I find it rather odd, there are 4 pages on his thread already for someone who had a cameo. Was the same last season, thread was hundreds of pages when there wasn’t really much to say.

doucoure and Richardson changed that game for us, they grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and dragged us to a win.

He did well, no problem with that. Folk going on like he changed the game and won it for us. I find it rather odd, there are 4 pages on his thread already for someone who had a cameo. Was the same last season, thread was hundreds of pages when there wasn’t really much to say.

doucoure and Richardson changed that game for us, they grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and dragged us to a win.
He had one or two good games last season, but was mostly awful

He has a long way to go for any rehabilitation, but he can be acknowledged for looking like a player today.

He would have to do a huge amount more to convince most of us though.

Hardly. He did well today and helped the team when he came on, no issue with that at all. I just think it’s quite embarrassing the fawning going on in here and it is so predictable as well.
Commenting that a player played well in the thread dedicated to that player is fawning is it?

Dear me.

He came on at 1-1 got an assist and played a key pass in the third goal.

At this point it's just getting weird that people are blinded by their hatred.

A page and half of the four is people talking about him being crap before we even kicked off

Status
Not open for further replies.