2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray and Townsend have put this fella to shame.

I pray some hipster club like Brentford are daft enough to take him off our hands next summer.

Someone like Sarr replacing this bozo would give us a wealth of options out wide.
I really want Iwobi to come good, he has looked better this season but i think it more a case of the whole side has upped a level, he certainly wasnt missed yesterday

I really want Iwobi to come good, he has looked better this season but i think it more a case of the whole side has upped a level, he certainly wasnt missed yesterday

It's of course much better for us if Iwobi comes good. He was treading water at Arsenal, and nobody was pushing him - this is a chance and I hope he takes it. End of this season we can judge , but with James and Sigurdsson out, now we need Iwobi to give us 15 contributions I would say (goals + Assists combined) - which is a big ask, but fair enough for the £35m transfer fee, and also fair that he's compared to Gray & Townsend!

He’ll get his chance for a consistent run in the first team, Rafael js making him earn it and I think it’ll do him good.

He’s looked good when player but as we all know, his output still needs to improve on goals/assists for him to get consistent chances.

Desperation signing, cannot beat a man, creativity average, goal return average... Besides that he's okay for a bench warmer I guess

after gordons performance yesterday and richarlison nearly fit,
i dont see much room for iwobi until the fa cup starts.
he might have a role coming off the bench or if theres injuries of course!

Turbogash. I’m yet to see much to impress from Gordon but what I have seen is he can’t be any worse than this clown.
that shot getting intercepted saved him some serious blushes it looked like it was going to land in the dredger down the dock.

Status
Not open for further replies.