2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am concerned that iwobi seems to struggle for every manager he plays for now. I could see plenty of benefit to playing him but it is harder and harder to justify supporting him in the team. A fella that can create chances on the gorund just isn't doing that and clearly isn't cut out for being a winger either.

for the price we paid for him, we really can't justify anything he has brought.

I don't think it's struggling, it's just down to him being absolutely gash.

Maybe he will turn in one of his best 6/10 performances today, he’s due one because the last one was 25 games ago. To all of Iwobi“s “millions of followers” across the world, this performance is dedicated to you.

I think Rafael likes to play with a number 10, well he has in the past. And with not many options, I wonder if he see’s iwobi as the best option of a bad bunch, he’s tried gray, with Gordon wide. And I think gray is wasted in a 10

But I have no doubt iwobi will let us down again and be dragged off after 60mins. With another shocking performance under his belt.

I reckon we will see a quality number 10 brought in next summer

I think Rafael likes to play with a number 10, well he has in the past. And with not many options, I wonder if he see’s iwobi as the best option of a bad bunch, he’s tried gray, with Gordon wide. And I think gray is wasted in a 10

But I have no doubt iwobi will let us down again and be dragged off after 60mins. With another shocking performance under his belt.

I reckon we will see a quality number 10 brought in next summer
We had a quality number 10 in James. I don’t care about the lads workrate, he contributed more in a game than Iwobi ever could.

We had a quality number 10 in James. I don’t care about the lads workrate, he contributed more in a game than Iwobi ever could.
I agree with that, but when you have a player that doesn’t work. It means gray and Townsend are forced to defend deeper, which effects them and the team. We seen it with Richarlison last season, he had his worse season for goals and it was down to being forced to work harder.

Not sure we’re good enough to carry a player

Status
Not open for further replies.