2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without that goal the worst player on the pitch tonight. Wish he would jib the flicks and through balls that don't make it. Need more tenacity and better decision making, to go with his attempts at flair and creativity.

I didn't need warning. he is an absolute joke of a player.

Yeah sorry mate.

The warning signs where when he was trying to do skills after every move just to look good on social media.

I didn't raise it at the time but the fact he told young fans to get to the Liver building (which he was late for) to hand out about 30 £2 Easter eggs whilst doing whatever the brand 17 thing he's doing to act like he's a god send me we enough.

Muppet.

Think if he'd played well in the first 45 we could have taken the game away from Leicester but gave us absolutely nothing.

Improved in the 2nd which at least shows some resilience but the day we aren't relying on him can't come soon enough.

His finish for the goal was great. Had very good link up play with Dom just prior to his goal. Had a crazy turn of pace to recover a ball in the second half when was 19 yards behind the leicester player. HOWEVER none of that excuses his first half performance and that hospital ball for their goal.

Just not that good.

He atoned in the second half but he's a liability on the ball far too much.

In a team so absent of quality we need him to step up and give us some but he's incapable for the most part. Signed for £30m but plays like someone we got on the cheap from the Championship that makes up for their lack of ability by putting a shift in.

I don't know where to start with him.
So inconsistent and his laxity costs us time after time, and then he comes up with a technically good finish.

Sums up everything wrong with Everton this fella.

Abysmal performance even with his goal - a chancer, goes hiding, makes terrible decisions but runs around all game so he gets picked. How he played the 90 mins when gray is sat on the bench just beggars belief.

Would happily start Tom Davies over him even.

Status
Not open for further replies.