Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Iwobi is still crap.

You can’t troll people, as you proclaim in the ale house, if you actually believe what your writing. You just sound like a [Poor language removed]
I said they didn't score the pen.... and you reply saying "if you actually believe what your writing" .... well I believe they didn't score the penalty, I believe Iwobi did score a goal, do you know something I don't?

He'll be one of the first names on the team sheet next match. Not everything he does is good but he tries 100%. Dyche likes that sort of guy.
Yes he will be on the team sheet next game because, as in a few positions there is nobody better, that’s how poor the squad is, as for he tries 100% most of it is bluff, he miles and miles every game but most of it is aimless and he does nothing at the end of those runs. Being honest he had a good second half last night not counting his goal but you know how poor he is as a player when Kenwright’s mate Carlin likes him !!

He is a liability. He cost us two points away at Forest as well with his lack of intelligence and wayward passing.

It's the way when he loses the ball he has a little strop to himself, the kind you have when your on a playground as a school kid. If it's when it's gone out for a corner or a throw it's different but he does it mid game. Watch him for the pem incident, he wastes about 3 seconds having a titty lip with himself before deciding to jog back.

Got into some great positions last night but once again his decision making was absolutely dreadful. One shining light though (apart from the goal) is he played a lovely ball through to DCL and I think DCL does trust him. We need to get partnerships going, someone needs to find a bit of magic because we are gonna need to find a miracle win from Brighton, City or Wolves to take it to the last day at least

I see the two of them are still here, not talking about Iwobi or keane, but Carlin and ForeverBlue92...:Blink:
He’s just trying to be edgy forgetting that there are 100’s of his post calling Iwobi everything.

So what he’s doing now is trying to bait everyone.

To be fair to Carlin, as much as thinks he’s a troll, he constantly sticks by his thoughts. That’s why it’s so sad when he proclaims to be trolling

Said it the match thread that mistake he does for the goal he does far to many times. Really has to make that oass you cant loose the ball in that part of the pitch. Took his goal well and does put a shift in but we really do need improve on him just not good enough for me

Imagine him serving you dinner

He'd miss the plate and just be good everywhere
I can imagine him with a big tray of food, running through the middle of the canteen, getting in everyone’s way before sipping on a hotdog and all the food going flying. Great to watch if it’s not your food.

if iwobi turned up at city's training ground I think pep would resign on the spot

Its mad tho as he does have something about him just doesn't have the consistency.

Reminds me a little of Barkley - when playing on instinct he can skip past players with excellent movement/ball control but give him time to think and he'll cock up a simple 5 yard pass.

Someone on ere said it yesterday - great 5 aside player just not a full 11 man footie match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back