Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its mad tho as he does have something about him just doesn't have the consistency.

Reminds me a little of Barkley - when playing on instinct he can skip past players with excellent movement/ball control but give him time to think and he'll cock up a simple 5 yard pass.

Someone on ere said it yesterday - great 5 aside player just not a full 11 man footie match.

He's got really good feat, he reminds me of like a YouTuber who goes around the streets doing flicks and tricks, looks great but can't kick a ball.

Barkley was a billion times better at football then this chump, unfortunately for Barkley he was very thick

He is basically stooopid. Anyone could see that the pass that led to Vardy's goal wasn't on. Even at Sunday League level (where you pay your subs to play rather than get paid yourself). Even at that low level, an average player could see that the pass wan't on. But not Iwobi. He regularly does this kinda thing. He's just stoooopid!

I think that's a huge issue with the current squad in all seriousness.

They're incredibly dumb. Lead by Captain Numpty himself Michael Keane

"Never a penalty ref, look, it hit me here!!"
"Yes Michael, that's your arm, it's a penalty"

do you need car ref, err no thanks Michael just shown me where the ball hit him...Penalty !!!

He is awful and a coward. Terrified of challenging for a header. Gives the ball away all day long especially when attempting his stock trade of trying to hit it thru people! Crosses and passes into the box are woeful. A trait shared by the rest of them. Why we continue to float our crosses and set pieces in a mystery. Was hoping Garner would be on them all night but no. We are wasting our aerial threat. Nothing from the next two and 4 points from the last two. Might just be enough.

First half he really had a howler, other than the obvious 2nd goal, the number of times he misplaced simple passes and turned over possession was incredible. I know folk say he’s better in the centre but why playing right mid instead would mean you’re incapable of 10 yard forward passes I don’t know.

Second half was far better and took his goal very well.

Don’t know what it is with him, he has talent but there’s something missing. Maybe he’s just a bit too laid back and casual a personality to have that will to win and killer instinct.

Iwobi and Doucoure constantly make poor decisions. Will run into trouble when the pass is on is classic. Or will make a weird pass for no apparent reason.

Poor first half, the direct cause of the second goal.

However, he did play well in the second half.
He needs to play centre midfield with Gray on the other wing - when he played there he was so good - MOTM on many occasions - he can't cross the ball, but can find a through ball - plus adds pace to our slow midfield .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back