Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be able to watch the full match soon but the few clips I have watched it seems like he was integral in starting a lot of our attacking today. Was he on the wing or in the middle?

He was playing lots of one touch passes ahead which allows player to run onto (which our players never do enough). Something I’d like to see in more of our counters. I’d also like to see him run like that more often. He only looks slow at times because he doesn’t make a decision. Showed some pace and power today and looked very deadly

He was playing lots of one touch passes ahead which allows player to run onto (which our players never do enough). Something I’d like to see in more of our counters. I’d also like to see him run like that more often. He only looks slow at times because he doesn’t make a decision. Showed some pace and power today and looked very deadly

One year on his deal...one performance in a blue moon.

Is he just playing for a big contract?

One year on his deal...one performance in a blue moon.

Is he just playing for a big contract?
I think he is genuine. I just don’t think he is consistent or worth big numbers. If he wanted a cheaper deal a big MAYBE. And only if we had an actual plan for him instead of just filling a vacancy at right wing. He doesn’t provide enough there. I’d like a pacy semi-confident player on the right. He second guesses himself too much

I think he is genuine. I just don’t think he is consistent or worth big numbers. If he wanted a cheaper deal a big MAYBE. And only if we had an actual plan for him instead of just filling a vacancy at right wing. He doesn’t provide enough there. I’d like a pacy semi-confident player on the right. He second guesses himself too much

We need to see how he does with Patterson rather than Coleman of course.

Its a concern that hes showing quality in burts but seems to believe hes worthy of huge money.

A bench player at best. Id cash in.

Brilliant today both defending and attacking. Was helping out Patterson all game, talking to him, encouraging him and coming back to support him. Full of running, and works so well with Dom. Fantastic pass for the 4th.

That front 4 today of Dom, doucs, McNeil and Iwobi were next level.

100%

Always said there's cheaper, better, younger players with more specific talents for a job rather than finding "what suits Alex"

Still believe wing back/fullback is his best position.

Could save a few Bob for that

Brilliant today both defending and attacking. Was helping out Patterson all game, talking to him, encouraging him and coming back to support him. Full of running, and works so well with Dom. Fantastic pass for the 4th.

That front 4 today of Dom, doucs, McNeil and Iwobi were next level.
That little bit of space he was occupying when Patterson was showing Mitoma out wide was vital!
NOt allowing space for him to come inside meant Brighton barely attacked down that side 2nd halve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back