Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused, what has Lukaku's consolation goals got to do with winner assists for Iwobi only counting for 6 points?

I don't want to go down this rabbit hole mummy, I like the sun and fresh air and some figment of perspective. You've cracked it, you carry on.

From a points perspective lukakus goals didn't matter as the game was won at 2-0, however the goals iwobi assisted were putting the team in a winning position thus creating an increase of 2 points per goal as the games were won 1-0.

From a points perspective lukakus goals didn't matter as the game was won at 2-0, however the goals iwobi assisted were putting the team in a winning position thus creating an increase of 2 points per goal as the games were won 1-0.
so taking the oppositions failure in front of goal after conceding for granted. sweet.

Hope you don't mind a Brighton fan posting in this thread. I saw this stat earlier: Iwobi created more chances this season than any other player outside the Big 6. Seriously impressive esp considering the season you've just had. No reason why he can't improve on that next year now that Dyche has brought some stability to the squad.

Make us an offer.

wins aint wins if the opposition score goals that never happened.

We're through the looking glass here people ;)
Bad way to look at it.

Strategy should always be viewed through the lens of the game state at the time. If you just went down one, it's time to take some risks. If you just went up one, it's time to take stock about the pathway most likely to lead to your side staying up one. If the game is done, send in the garbage time players to soak minutes. Goals scored against those players don't really count, either way.

The dye is caste
Is this something out of Gaiman & Pratchett's Good Omens? Sure looks like it to me.

Hope you don't mind a Brighton fan posting in this thread. I saw this stat earlier: Iwobi created more chances this season than any other player outside the Big 6. Seriously impressive esp considering the season you've just had. No reason why he can't improve on that next year now that Dyche has brought some stability to the squad.

He is one of our best players, thanks for posting

Bad way to look at it.

Strategy should always be viewed through the lens of the game state at the time. If you just went down one, it's time to take some risks. If you just went up one, it's time to take stock about the pathway most likely to lead to your side staying up one. If the game is done, send in the garbage time players to soak minutes. Goals scored against those players don't really count, either way.

Is this something out of Gaiman & Pratchett's Good Omens? Sure looks like it to me.
Hi

I'm confused re what the opposition do when we score then? Jam tomorrow, off with their head...

Bad way to look at it.

Play on words from the looking glass off the la's album mate

It's really straight forward, this season apart from Brighton and Palace we had very narrow scoring games, winning by a single goal, it's one reason the goal difference was so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back