2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Sona

Player Valuation: £6m
Just here to basically echo the sentiment of other posters.

I used to think he was the worst player I’d ever seen in an Everton shirt. But wow; reinventing himself time after time, and now in centre mid too. He used the ball really well yesterday, picking his passes & showed good tenacity from a defensive point of view.

Noble Savage

Player Valuation: £15m
I think he's just simplified his game. He presses and once he gets the ball he just passes it forward or wide. None of those fancy through balls that give the forwards no chance of getting it. I don't think it's coincidence that his game has improved since one of the best midfielders of his generation landed on our doorstep.

kenada_blue

Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
Screenshot_20220807-083619.png
Screenshot_20220807-083633.png

Impressive

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks