2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really is a nothing player.

Can’t run, walks straight into tackles and gives it away, will not EVER put in a genuine challenge, struggles to find an Everton player with a pass.

Had a brief period where he looked a significant improvement on his usual self but that’s long faded and he’s back to his dreadful self.

4 years of overall dross, Even during his “good” spell he wasn’t doing anything extraordinary.

He was doing OK, that’s it, just shows how poor our standards as a club and those around him are they it’s considered acceptable when that should be the bare minimum expected from a player with his fee.
This.

No Mcneil. Danjuma unproven in the PL. Some of you will hate this but we need him now more than ever. Unlucky not to get 1 or 2 assists yesterday. He isn't a winger and needs to be playing centrally but that's not going to happen any time soon when there's 0 fit wingers at the club. We cannot drop our most creative player last season for Dobbin like i've seen some saying :hayee:

He's definitely a very frustrating player but he's probably the only semi creative player we have .

I think the opposite … both him and gray hold the ball too long, their weight of pass is shocking , their timing of pass is worse and their decision making caps it all off.

When you have 2-3 players in your front line like that you can never get any rhythm and are slow and predictable , making it very easy to defend against

I think the opposite … both him and gray hold the ball too long, their weight of pass is shocking , their timing of pass is worse and their decision making caps it all off.

When you have 2-3 players in your front line like that you can never get any rhythm and are slow and predictable , making it very easy to defend against
True but he tries the pass or the cross. Not many in our squad do that.

He really is a nothing player.

Can’t run, walks straight into tackles and gives it away, will not EVER put in a genuine challenge, struggles to find an Everton player with a pass.

Had a brief period where he looked a significant improvement on his usual self but that’s long faded and he’s back to his dreadful self.

Of the few things that i dislike with him this is one that i think goes under the radar. And people might think its nothing but it can often set a precedent for the team. Get the team going. Spirit. Fight.
Said it before. If i was given the job on a monday. He would be out the door by tuesday. First one out. Get the right characters in and it can go a long way. Kendall did it all the time.

4 years of overall dross, Even during his “good” spell he wasn’t doing anything extraordinary.

He was doing OK, that’s it, just shows how poor our standards as a club and those around him are they it’s considered acceptable when that should be the bare minimum expected from a player with his fee.
You couldn't sum him up better...Travesty of a player and travesty of a signing.

Of the few things that i dislike with him this is one that i think goes under the radar. And people might think its nothing but it can often set a precedent for the team. Get the team going. Spirit. Fight.
Said it before. If i was given the job on a monday. He would be out the door by tuesday. First one out. Get the right characters in and it can go a long way. Kendall did it all the time.
Yesterday was only a friendly but there was at least 3 times when he “challenged” for the ball (after walking straight into a defender) by gingerly putting his foot near the ball with absolutely zero intent on actually winning it back.

He’s either an utter coward or doesn’t care enough to put his body on the line. I think it’s probably both. Either way, he’s a useless bell end.

Need to sell now...if no one buys him the hope will be that at least he puts in 100% all season to attract other clubs once hes out of contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back