2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a total myth that hes this great attacking player.

Hes a world class wobbler in the middle of the park and his insta game is tight, but a rubbish footballer sadly.

I’ll be honest mate, he’s grown on me. Might be because I’m not watching Gomes and Allan in there anymore, but he’s been our best player IMO so far.

Wouldn’t mind seeing him in a 3 with Onana and a more creative outlet.

Hes a world class wobbler in the middle of the park and his insta game is tight, but a rubbish footballer sadly.
I don't think anyone is saying that?

What that graphic shows is that first our actual attacking players were utter dog poo againt Villa and second that your concern about his end product is completely unfounded because he's contributing when it isn't even his job.

Btw the chance created doesn't even include the one he dropped on Gray's foot inside the 6 yard box because the waster didn't actually get a shot away.

"world class wobbler" lol
lol lollollollollollollollol
Seriously though I appreciate his desire to get forward more in the past 6 months, and his work rate for the team, but with Onana and possibly Gana coming in, I feel his creativity has to improve ie do something unexpected, go past defenders, thread a pass through the oppositions back line. No probs with his committment and determination

I’ll be honest mate, he’s grown on me. Might be because I’m not watching Gomes and Allan in there anymore, but he’s been our best player IMO so far.

Wouldn’t mind seeing him in a 3 with Onana and a more creative outlet.

I mainly do it to wind Big Oil up.
I don't think anyone is saying that?

What that graphic shows is that first our actual attacking players were utter dog poo againt Villa and second that your concern about his end product is completely unfounded because he's contributing when it isn't even his job.

Btw the chance created doesn't even include the one he dropped on Gray's foot inside the 6 yard box because the waster didn't actually get a shot away.
Ive heard it all now, its not an attacking midfielders job to create chances.

Wasterman.

I never doubted this lad…. There was a time I was dying a lonely death at the top of a hill telling anyone who’d listen that there was a a proper player in there but I’m so glad he’s starting to prove it, and it’s all been worthwhile.

He’s got so much ability, I reckon that was always clear to see. This is only the beginning, he hasn’t even started yet, there’s so much more to come.

He’s a top, top player and he’ll prove that here over the next few years.

I never doubted this lad…. There was a time I was dying a lonely death at the top of a hill telling anyone who’d listen that there was a a proper player in there but I’m so glad he’s starting to prove it, and it’s all been worthwhile.

He’s got so much ability, I reckon that was always clear to see. This is only the beginning, he hasn’t even started yet, there’s so much more to come.

He’s a top, top player and he’ll prove that here over the next few years.
Thank you for your service, boris. Iwobi has been class for us under Frank!

Impressed by his work rate and just general attitude. Seems to be moving the team forward by himself at times.

Think him and Onana will prove a class act for us going forward if we can get the support around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.