2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 relegation battles in a row and in a mess or Fulham, his home city and well run? No brainer for a non-blue tbh

🖕

his home city lol. He comes from Newham. It’s the equivalent of Birmingham to Liverpool in travel time from where he’ll be living. Do you think he wants to move back so he can his mums for tea?

It’s London, where he’s from
Why is that difficult to comprehend?

Multi millionaire footballer moves back to home city. The good thing is that we banked £22mil rather than him leaving on a free.

Twenty two million pounds sterling. Say it out loud, it's even more ridiculous.

Cannon & Iwobi out for Beto in.

Twenty two million for Iwobi. He had 10 months left on his contract. There'll be scholars and academics that pour over this like they have the great train robbery.
We were robbed :confused:

Seems a nice enough lad. Didn’t look like he ever settled. Lived with his dog but went south for a kickabout at every opportunity. Highlight for me was when he did some running.

I don't know what you do for a living or where you are located, but I have this image in my head that your always on the move in hotels, airports and service stations and to stop you absolutely losing the plot, you create these weird and wonderful alter egos and stories to keep you sane.

Or you might just work in Greggs in Broadway but my image is far better I reckon.

I don't know what you do for a living or where you are located, but I have this image in my head that your always on the move in hotels, airports and service stations and to stop you absolutely losing the plot, you create these weird and wonderful alter egos and stories to keep you sane.

Or you might just work in Greggs in Broadway but my image is far better I reckon.
run with it, former stasi agent, nicked some papers, now they went em back, nowhere to hide, where best, an Everton community no one pays any attention to, now plotting his big comeback - starts up hundreds of twitter accounts, drip drips a little bit of the grand truth at a time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back