2023/24 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love Fulham for always being there to take our wantaway players, sometimes paying handsomely. Iwobi, Heitinga, Andy Johnson, Simon Davies, Radzinski even McBride.

You all had hard ons for Andy Johnson because he ran around a lot.

You all still fap over James Rodriguez, even though most of his passes were dismal.

You all love James Garner despite him being totally ineffective when played out of position.

There's a lot I don't understand about Evertonians.

There’s a reason nobody has liked this post.

Iwobi stinks, everyone’s made up. Best deadline day ever

Iwobi rise as our creative spark has directly coincided with our fall as a club to relegation battlers.

Yes hes top of all of the assists and chance creation stats but thats because hes the player who we use to do those things, it doesnt mean hes good at it.

The worst keeper in the leauge is still going to have the best save percentage and shots faced stat in their team, it doesnt make them a good keeper. It just means their the only person doing that job.

Im made up the useless gimp is going. Cant wait to never see his half assed pressing and giving the ball away every 5 seconds and not tracking back leaving our fullback exsposed. Not being able to see a run that one of our players has made that puts them through on goal that 10 yards in front of him. Or the way we break on a counter attack and the helmet just stops dead with the ball and just stands there leting the entier opposition get back in position only to pass it back to the full back. The way his first pass is backwards. The fact hes the only creative player ive ever seen who cant take a corner or a free kick.

i dont even drink and its 11:30 in the morning but im getting on the whiskey because im so happy hes leaving.

Never darken our doorstep again you absolute chocolate teapot!

Having said all of this ive heard he a lovely lad and i wish him a happy life but as a football player for everton i hate him, i hate him so much it gives me energy, i get up early so theres more hours in the day to hate him! Thats how much i cant stand him.

I refused to believe this rumour up until right now. When even Alan Myers confirms it's on then it's on. Cracking business, can't blame the lad for putting in a lot of decent performances (in a terrible, terrible team), but he was kind of a dud purchase to begin with and never really came good, despite having lots and lots of chances to do so.

£28m + add ons. if the add ons were success based its £28m
Horse manure.

Why would a CEO of any club put success based add ons in an Everton deal.

He's been here 4 years, the add ons would have been appearance based, so we can assume he's reached most of the add ons.

But it's moot, he's gone thank God and we never have to speak of him again, sadly we will tho, when he makes an assist every 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.