Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Alexandre Pato and why we should sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, I don't think Bill is going to give Bobby £10 MIL to sp*nk on an injury-prone, hit or miss type player.

Sorry mate, I don't think Bill is going to give Bobby £10 MIL to sp*nk on an injury-prone, hit or miss type player.

Yeah I know, it's not like he's done that already...

arouna-kone-everton-blackburn-rovers_3001159.jpg

Its a no from me for 3 simple reasons:

• I don't like the music on his recent highlights video
  • Also, the first of three minutes of that video is him missing sitters
  • He has a weird Bane/Suarez looking celebration

Sign Pato, Ganso, and get Neymar on loan. We'll have Brazil's future front line from 3 years ago, boss.

No but seriously Pato doesn't have the right attitude, is injury prone and is not world class despite what his FM/FIFA stats may say. Swerve.

He didn't...

He said he potentially may want to come, followed by a comma, followed by saying he's world class and would leave us with money to spend on other targets.

I did say world class and can't think of too many 24yr olds that are head and shoulders above him, esp at that price.

Doubt we could afford his wages.

Also didnt he get booted outta milan because he likes a party and the birds a little bit to much

I don't think a world class player would be kicked out of a provincial Brazilian side tbh

Provincial? I believe Corinthians generate more revenue then us. Do we know the reasons why he was swapped out?

Yep, nor would his parent club, loan him out for a season, whilst paying 50% of his wages, as they have been doing.

Sounds a lot like City loaning out Barry?

Sometimes things don't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back