• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

All Our Yesterdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

One particularly interesting observation from Sir Bob... with part I 100% agree with in bold blue.

Q. What are your opinions on the current Everton team?

A. I think that they are on the verge of becoming a really good outfit. They have a lot of very good players and Roberto Martinez has a great work ethic and his views on how the game should be played are excellent. I’d like to see them play at a higher tempo than they do at times, because that’s when they look at their most dangerous.

No way!!!! Late fifties maybe???? No idea though really, still coming to terms with my own advancing years!!! Felt like a young Blue last night though when Lukaku headed that goal in!!
I am 52 and he is older than me
I can remember being 17 or 18 and he looked In his 30's then

Again I maybe completely wrong

I am 52 and he is older than me
I can remember being 17 or 18 and he looked In his 30's then

Again I maybe completely wrong
Who knows! By the way mate I met Derek Temple in the church yesterday. A very sprightly 77!!! Fulfilled a lifetime ambition on behalf of my late dad by shaking his hand and thanking him for that goal in 66 cup final. One of the many great stories from my dad about that day was his assertion that as soon as Temple got the ball Everton fans knew it was in. ,! It was his signature goal which he had scored often.

Who knows! By the way mate I met Derek Temple in the church yesterday. A very sprightly 77!!! Fulfilled a lifetime ambition on behalf of my late dad by shaking his hand and thanking him for that goal in 66 cup final. One of the many great stories from my dad about that day was his assertion that as soon as Temple got the ball Everton fans knew it was in. ,! It was his signature goal which he had scored often.
Superb - We sometimes forget our parents have their heroes as well, so meeting one of yours dads must of been a great moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back