Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you can say this to be honest with you.

Firstly, it is you, and probably quite a few other fans too, who are going into that first game expecting a loss. I'm pretty sure that Marco and the rest of the coaching staff and players will not be doing the same.

I'm not expecting that either and I'm fairly confident I speak on behalf of many of our fans here too. Those players, including the midfielders, that finished the season, are pretty much the same players we had going into lockdown. Our form during that period, Chelsea apart, was pretty decent. Since then we've had a lockdown which was longer than a normal close season, restricted training and then no pre season leading up to the restart. We also had injuries to key players and basically nothing to play for rather than league position. Yes we were poor, but I'm not going to make a knee jerk reaction about the overall state of our club based on that 4/5 week period.

As regards not moving forward as a club, then I totally disagree with you. We have a world class manager, we look as though we will have a window where we will fix the main areas of concern in our starting XI, and things are still progressing with the new stadium. I don't think there's been a more exciting time to be an Evertonian in the last 30 years.
Well said. Truly something to look forward to. Fingers crossed !

yeah. Napoli's chairman has confirmed he's coming, christ even Allan's barber has confirmed he's coming. The Echo are just jumping on this now and as per putting a negative slant on everything Everton.
No surprise there. Click bait I guess. I assume he’s probably waiting on his suitcase to pass through customs as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back