Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can one of you fine individuals explain to me once and for all what sofa we have gone down the back of to afford this? I am flabbergasted at us even signing gueye on a permanent let alone onana what's his name

I believe this is the long fabled Arteta-money.

To be serious though, the Richy sale is likely paying for this along with the McNeil signing. Gana is rumored to be a free transfer, or as close to free as it gets, as PSG just want him of their wage bill.

“Someone’s texted me saying it’s done but I’ve literally not checked with anyone”

“So it’s 100% done!?”

What a pair of clowns. I like how they qualify it by literally saying “we’re not putting it in yellow”, as if that’s some notation of quality journalism or something, once it’s in yellow it’s true, we swear!

lol i know ye or they’re trying to be “first itk”

So is he highly rated or are we all getting excited based on a YouTube video ? The clips I watched he looks like a unit, great at breaking up play etc but it was nearly all focussed on his defensive traits. Whats his technique etc like ?

Most importantly, is he boss on football manager ?

So is he highly rated or are we all getting excited based on a YouTube video ? The clips I watched he looks like a unit, great at breaking up play etc but didn't really see any footage of him carrying the ball etc... what's his technique like ? passing ?

give it to gueye and then go hoof

Can one of you fine individuals explain to me once and for all what sofa we have gone down the back of to afford this? I am flabbergasted at us even signing gueye on a permanent let alone onana what's his name
It's the TV money. Same every year. We hardly spend anything until the TV money drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.