2022/23 Amadou Onana

aazak

Player Valuation: £15m
I think we all knew what was coming when he lost the ball in the center circle (while trying to tern!), but there are other teams where this defensive situation does not end in a goal.

IMG_20220813_150258.jpg

atypicalusername

Player Valuation: £35m
I think we all knew what was coming when he lost the ball in the center circle (while trying to tern!), but there are other teams where this defensive situation does not end in a goal.

View attachment 177441
It is what it is. He lost the ball leaving a massive hole and we were hit as a result. Players are going to lose possession on turns and miss hit passes. We can acknowledge errors and faults but I think it's key to encourage creativity. Davies and Gordon got some stick today for a couple of things that didn't come off too but Davies contributions to shape and defence were very important today.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks