2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we all knew what was coming when he lost the ball in the center circle (while trying to tern!), but there are other teams where this defensive situation does not end in a goal.

IMG_20220813_150258.jpg

I think we all knew what was coming when he lost the ball in the center circle (while trying to tern!), but there are other teams where this defensive situation does not end in a goal.

View attachment 177441
Holgate and Tarkowski weren't communicating and Patterson was jogging back and not anticipating where the ball ends up for a tap in.

View attachment 177441
It is what it is. He lost the ball leaving a massive hole and we were hit as a result. Players are going to lose possession on turns and miss hit passes. We can acknowledge errors and faults but I think it's key to encourage creativity. Davies and Gordon got some stick today for a couple of things that didn't come off too but Davies contributions to shape and defence were very important today.

Status
Not open for further replies.