2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody slating this lad at the moment, needs to have a bath, get dressed up and head off into town, have a few bevvies then go to a club have a bit of a dance pick up a nice looking woman take her back to her gaff and have a night of unrivalled no holds barred humming! Oh but wait, they can’t can they, because they haven't bathed In years; they avny get dressed up because apart from that cheesy-Wotsit stained onesey, nothing will fit them; they cant dance because of moob-shame and if a woman so much as looked at them they would immediately spaff in their spider-man undies and be laughed out of her bedroom.

Anybody slating this lad at the moment, needs to have a bath, get dressed up and head off into town, have a few bevvies then go to a club have a bit of a dance pick up a nice looking woman take her back to her gaff and have a night of unrivalled no holds barred humming! Oh but wait, they can’t can they, because they haven't bathed In years; they avny get dressed up because apart from that cheesy-Wotsit stained onesey, nothing will fit them; they cant dance because of moob-shame and if a woman so much as looked at them they would immediately spaff in their spider-man undies and be laughed out of her bedroom.
1586E824-4108-4B91-A54D-B94456B25AE7.webp

Say what you really mean

Really like how Amadou has come across in his short time with the club; a real rising star in the making. Top marks to the scouting team.
To be honest whatever he showed the scouting team he hasn’t shown anything special since came here although he did have a good game versus Arsenal. The lad shows a few good touches now and again but goes missing for large parts of every game, the last two games versus Liverpool and Leeds he was mostly anonymous. He needs to lift his game up quite a few gears.

To be honest whatever he showed the scouting team he hasn’t shown anything special since came here although he did have a good game versus Arsenal. The lad shows a few good touches now and again but goes missing for large parts of every game, the last two games versus Liverpool and Leeds he was mostly anonymous. He needs to lift his game up quite a few gears.
The whole side were disappointing versus Liverpool but he made a decent contribution against Leeds. I stick with my prediction, his athleticism, ability to hold off midfielders and turn mark him out as something no one else does at the club. Plenty of time (hopefully) to fulfil his potential with us. Definite starter for me but we all have our opinion. As for lifting their game, apart from Pickford that goes for the whole squad.

The whole side were disappointing versus Liverpool but he made a decent contribution against Leeds. I stick with my prediction, his athleticism, ability to hold off midfielders and turn mark him out as something no one else does at the club. Plenty of time (hopefully) to fulfil his potential with us. Definite starter for me but we all have our opinion. As for lifting their game, apart from Pickford that goes for the whole squad.
I haven’t given up on him I just don’t think he does enough in terms of effort, and that is the least we expect of him never mind anything else, I’m very surprised so many fans think he is so good on what I’ve seen of him up to now.

Can't beat a good night's no holds barred humming my son. Wake up with a sore throat in the morning and you know the job was done.

God bless.

have we met..?

I'm sorry mate but if a woman laughs at you for having a previously undiagnosed medical problem, well, that sort of woman is not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back