2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the shouts are incredibly bad, 'plays within himself' he's rocked up from a mid table french team to start every week at CM in a relegation fight in the prem, while contending with all that its blindingly obvious to anyone willing to calmly look at it that he will develop into a quality footballer.
The worst shouts by far were the “SALE HIM FUR 30 MIL DOY TRASH.” And they meant it. Fans can be the worst. They make up their minds and that’s that. Utter stupidity

They would rather lose money just to get him off the books. A young player with potential. Like why

….the report I read said Everton is not looking to sell.
3500.jpg

Agree with the majority on Onanas potential and flashes of what he can do full tilt.

I would however suggest, the lad has a challenge to kick on this season, toward the end of last season games were passing him by and he wasn’t influencing them. It culminated with being out of the team and Garner taking on his role. The lad has to step up now and fight with Garner.

As it should be.

Agree with the majority on Onanas potential and flashes of what he can do full tilt.

I would however suggest, the lad has a challenge to kick on this season, toward the end of last season games were passing him by and he wasn’t influencing them. It culminated with being out of the team and Garner taking on his role. The lad has to step up now and fight with Garner.

As it should be.

It should be him and Garner in the middle.

Dyche doesnt seem to be able to see their potential as a duo.

Some of the shouts are incredibly bad, 'plays within himself' he's rocked up from a mid table french team to start every week at CM in a relegation fight in the prem, while contending with all that its blindingly obvious to anyone willing to calmly look at it that he will develop into a quality footballer.
Exactly
It's not for nothing that he was being linked with clubs that generally know what they're doing

Status
Not open for further replies.