2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that struck me was when going off the way he was with Davies mate, that's not a grandstander but a team player and winners attitude.no sucking or attitude just an encouragement to the guy coming on,

….amazing maturity for somebody of his age and lack of experience.

Watched him in the training videos. Imagine just turning 21; on your own in a new country, in a new workplace, with new colleagues, the subject of a huge transfer fee and immediately blending in.

Huge potential on the pitch is clear but I think he’s a very intelligent and special young man off it.

643AA784-B22B-46F9-8F8C-EC681390DB8F.jpeg

….amazing maturity for somebody of his age and lack of experience.

Watched him in the training videos. Imagine just turning 21; on your own in a new country, in a new workplace, with new colleagues, the subject of a huge transfer fee and immediately blending in.

Huge potential on the pitch is clear but I think he’s a very intelligent and special young man off it.

No arguments from me there mate on that.

Was trying to think of the last time I saw someone so grounded and mature at that age - Kompany, reminds me character wise very much of him

….I mentioned the same a week ago but he’s apparently ‘too slow’.

Actually liked the role McNeil played yesterday, very flexible. Good signs.
You don’t need to be lighting for wingback. TAA essentially plays as a wingback and will be no quicker than McNeil. McNeil looks slower than he is. No slower than Myko

…Lampard said he asked to come off at half-time yesterday, so he’s clearly struggling a little. Young lad with very few games under his belt, settling into a new country, new club, new league.

if we were decent & had some cover, i imagine Lampard would save him for Saturday.

…Lampard said he asked to come off at half-time yesterday, so he’s clearly struggling a little. Young lad with very few games under his belt, settling into a new country, new club, new league.

if we were decent & had some cover, i imagine Lampard would save him for Saturday.

If we were decent and had some cover why wouldn't you start him Tuesday lol

He doesn't have to finish the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.