2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s been a different player this season. Apart from Dyche’s very first game he was average at best last season but his levels have been far higher this season and I’ve been impressed that someone so young can win battles in the premier league the way he does.

I think he's been much improved this season. Also still think anyone that offers big money for him is taking a big gamble and we should be wise to accept.

I think he's been much improved this season. Also still think anyone that offers big money for him is taking a big gamble and we should be wise to accept.
I don’t think it’s that much of a gamble, I think he’ll be top draw one day, but for the right money I’d rather sell Onana over Branthwaite who will be tougher to replace

It's tough going against City but these are the type of games he needs to shine in for his big money move. He did against Arsenal at home last season but it hasn't be found on a regular basis.

Carried. Again. If you can’t contribute going forward, and have terrible focus on runners off your back, at least spend the rest of the game running your arse into the ground. Not gee’ing the crowd up because you forced a throw in (but then watched them throw it to an open man).

I don’t think he plays when Doucs and Gana back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back