2023/24 Amadou Onana

I still understand why Dyche is reluctant to do it. If Onana goes missing, and he's been guilty of that on a number of occasions, then we get completely overrun in midfield. Right now I'd say Onana and Garner sounds better in our heads than it actually will on the field.

It's still something I'd like to see because on the ball Gueye is a complete liability.
Garner in the centre straight away moves us up another level, that's not because it sounds good in my head, it's because it is the case.

Also Garner can comfortably cover any slip up from Onana, cos he's played that role most of his career.
It's just time now that we build the team around him, Onana, like every other player on the pitch will feel alot more comfortable having garner to lay the ball off to when needed. Which will also increase belief/positivity among the team/squad.

As for Gana, his time in the starting line-up :bye:

Garner in the centre straight away moves us up another level, that's not because it sounds good in my head, it's because it is the case.

Also Garner can comfortably cover any slip up from Onana, cos he's played that role most of his career.
It's just time now that we build the team around him, Onana, like every other player on the pitch will feel alot more comfortable having garner to lay the ball off to when needed. Which will also increase belief/positivity among the team/squad.

As for Gana, his time in the starting line-up :bye:

This. He needs to play centrally. Been shouting for that. Drop Gana.

Garner and Onana in the middle of a 4411 - keeps Doucs in his best role IMO which is playing behind the striker

I do think Dyche has an important decision to make if he is going to integrate Harrison. It should be Onana and Garner for most games (unless Dyche opts for Garner over young and Patterson for RB which is a possibility). That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t rotate the 3 as they all have things we need. But you should prioritize the future and Garner/Onana (at least until someone comes in with a silly offer) are the future.