2023/24 Amadou Onana

Dyche’s set up is awful for him, no denying that. But people make excuses for this guy. Did Dyche make him dally on the ball for about 30 seconds at one point and then play an embarrassing pass out for a goal kick?

He has to show much more responsibility than he is.
These types of moments are genuinely due in part to the set up and coaching, yes.

So how was he yesterday?
Yeah he did have a bad game yesterday but so did the whole team, ultimately the whole setup is killing him and Garners careers at the moment, both of them and probably Patterson need to get the hell out of here come the summer for their own good.

Yes he was bad & Young - but they are sadly finished = hang their boots up & let's see some youth players ....

Agreed now nothing to lose to see brand new youth players

Yeah he did have a bad game yesterday but so did the whole team, ultimately the whole setup is killing him and Garners careers at the moment, both of them and probably Patterson need to get the hell out of here come the summer for their own good.

Don't think Garner should be in that category. I reckon he has class whereas I definitely don't think Onana has anything and Patterson is yet to show any for us

He was a very poor signing at a crucial time when we had very little money anyway.

I can’t remember too many man of the match performances. At his best he’s given us 3-4 8/10 performances and at his worst, he’s a liability that keeps giving the ball away. Most of the time, he is just anonymous, he jogs around the centre circle and waves his hands around.

I’m not talking about just yesterday
Well when does he ever use this marvellous football brain he’s supposed to have that the top clubs are willing to spend £80M and upwards to bring him and this fabulous football ability to their clubs. I can see the rush in the summer for them all bargaining to get hold of him, and I don’t bleedin think!

First player to sell and won't be missed. He could be replaced by Segundo Castillo as he's a myth. Waves a waste goodbye and takes the money... quickly