2023/24 Amadou Onana

Well when does he ever use this marvellous football brain he’s supposed to have that the top clubs are willing to spend £80M and upwards to bring him and this fabulous football ability to their clubs. I can see the rush in the summer for them all bargaining to get hold of him, and I don’t bleedin think!
I feel like the issue is more that he needs to learn and needs to be coached but a lot of the traits are there already

Yeah he did have a bad game yesterday but so did the whole team, ultimately the whole setup is killing him and Garners careers at the moment, both of them and probably Patterson need to get the hell out of here come the summer for their own good.
You say that like they are good. Onana is myth, Garner is a coward and Patterson is crap. Happy for them to leave but don't act like they are something

I feel like the issue is more that he needs to learn and needs to be coached but a lot of the traits are there already
He has some good traits but rarely uses them, he’s 22 I think he must be a very slow learner, I wish he was half as good as he thinks he is, we need players who are willing to fight for the ball for ninety minutes, you must have seen him last night he was very poor, like most of them, but that was a normal performance from him.