Amazon: All or Nothing: Everton

Should we have an Amazon: All or Nothing documentary series on Everton for this coming season?

• Yeah, that would be boss to see. All for more global exposure of our beloved blues

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • Nope, not for me. Been painful enough seeing Everton the last 20 odd years

Votes: 87 51.5%
  • Dunno....

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters

rylojr

Player Valuation: £8m
Would members like to see a documentary series of this type covering the final season at Goodison? Personally I'd like to see the season documented like this... warts and all. Emotional build up to the final game at the old girl would be terrific.

In hindsight, we really should have had season-long documentaries covering the last 20 plus years of turmoil... despite it being uncomfortable viewing at points it would have been a valuable recording of a truly challenging and punishing time to be an Evertonian.

Would members like to see a documentary series of this type covering the final season at Goodison? Personally I'd like to see the season documented like this... warts and all. Emotional build up to the final game at the old girl would be terrific.

In hindsight, we really should have had season-long documentaries covering the last 20 plus years of turmoil... despite it being uncomfortable viewing at points it would have been a valuable recording of a truly challenging and punishing time to be an Evertonian.
Missed out chance when we had peak moshiri and the fat Spanish waiter. That would've been worth a watch.

Don't think I could stay awake listening to dyche's double glazing salesman, middle-manager analogies about human behaviour.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.