Amazon: All or Nothing: Everton

Should we have an Amazon: All or Nothing documentary series on Everton for this coming season?

• Yeah, that would be boss to see. All for more global exposure of our beloved blues

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • Nope, not for me. Been painful enough seeing Everton the last 20 odd years

Votes: 87 51.5%
  • Dunno....

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters
Would members like to see a documentary series of this type covering the final season at Goodison? Personally I'd like to see the season documented like this... warts and all. Emotional build up to the final game at the old girl would be terrific.

In hindsight, we really should have had season-long documentaries covering the last 20 plus years of turmoil... despite it being uncomfortable viewing at points it would have been a valuable recording of a truly challenging and punishing time to be an Evertonian.
Worst idea I’ve ever heard.

Bill would`ve been a TV producers dream.

He`d have 100% turned the whole thing into being about him.

BP.jpg

Would members like to see a documentary series of this type covering the final season at Goodison? Personally I'd like to see the season documented like this... warts and all. Emotional build up to the final game at the old girl would be terrific.

In hindsight, we really should have had season-long documentaries covering the last 20 plus years of turmoil... despite it being uncomfortable viewing at points it would have been a valuable recording of a truly challenging and punishing time to be an Evertonian.

Bill Kenwright kept them away from the club for a reason... we all know why

I'm not sure why our fans keep viewing things like they do. It's all about Everton winning games, trophies and getting into Europe

Anything else from that is distraction from where our priorities should be

This is another sad indictment of the state of Everton Football Club and how it views itself and how the fans view it 🤷‍♂️

We should be winning games and achieving our goals

Not harking back to one trophy in 30 years!

Nooo.gif

We've missed that boat. We should be looking at a boring mid-table season with no chance of winning anything and little chance of a disaster. No one would be remotely interested in watching that.

Don't think anyone really watches these types of programmes any longer. Most people say the Sunderland one was good because it was a car crash, the rest are just edited too much now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.